The following forms must be included in contract solicitation packages (usually by the department contract coordinator) for anticipated contracts that meet the following criteria:
Contract Solicitation CriteriaInclude in contract solicitation package
- Goods and services contracts worth over $25,000, and lasting 3 months or longer; or
- Financial assistance contracts worth $100,000 or more of any duration; or
- Construction contracts, public leases, or licenses of any value and any duration.
- Contract is anticipated to have a total value of $100,000 or more; and
- Contract will require approval by an elected City office (City Council, Mayor, City Attorney, or City Controller).
- Contract (or opportunity to be on a pre-qualified/on-call list) is solicited by a City proprietary department (Airports, Harbor, or Department of Water and Power); and
- Contract (or selection for a pre-qualified/on-call list) will be with an underwriting firm or syndicate of underwriting firms; and
- Contract will be for noncompetitive sale of revenue bonds.
* Electronic copies of filed forms 55 and 56 must be emailed within 10 business days after the bid due date to:
The following forms must be filed:
Due DateForm RequiredPeriod CoveredJan 31st, 2019Department Contract Quarterly Report (Q4-2018)Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2018Apr 30th, 2019Department Contract Quarterly Report (Q1-2019)Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2019Jul 31st, 2019Department Contract Quarterly Report (Q2-2019)Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2019Oct 31st, 2019Department Contract Quarterly Report (Q3-2019)Jul 1 - Sep 30, 2019Jan 31st, 2020Department Contract Quarterly Report (Q4-2019)Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2019
The following forms are usually filed by the department's ticket administrator:
ActivityForm RequiredDue DateDepartment distributes tickets or passes to an event.Within 30 days of activity.Department head serves in a ceremonial role.Within 45 days of activity.
The following forms are usually filed by the department's ethics liaison at the discretion of their department head:
ActivityForm RequiredDue DateDepartment creates a position not designated on a COI Code that makes or participates in governmental decisions.As soon as position is created.Department signs a contract with a consultant who will be making or participating in making governmental decisions on behalf of the department.As soon as department signs a contract with the consultant.