"I could have sworn it was there yesterday!"
If the CEC website looks a little different, it’s because it is... somewhat. In an effort to streamline our website and better serve those who use it, we have instituted a few changes:
- Added new graphics and text for most pages.
- Alphabetized main menu items.
- Added new policy and education pages.
- Separated laws and publications page into two pages - laws and publications.
- Added new education page.
- Replaced news and issues page with just news (issues have been moved to the new policy page).
- New campaign finance page replaces campaign data and provides more general information about our campaign finance program.
- Renamed agendas and minutes with meetings page.
- Added categories to newsletter signup page.
We hope these changes are helpful and make your experience of the City Ethics Commission webpage easier and more productive.
[Return to Newsletter Main Page]